Installation instructions for LVT/SPC/WPC
- Packages must be acclimated a minimum of 24 to 48 hours prior to installation in the room where the installation will take place.
- In rooms larger than 10 x 10 m (100 m2), the flooring must be installed in smaller sections with expansion joints.
- The distance to walls and other permanent pieces of construction elements (such as pillars and kitchen islands) should be approximately 5 mm.
- Never install very heavy pieces of furniture such as kitchen islands/cabinets on top of the flooring.
- The indoor climate should have a temperature between 15-23°C and relative air humidity between 30-60% (according to Swedish Standards Institute).
- Always follow the floor manufacturers requirements and specifications regarding subfloor preparation.
General installation instructions
Installation around radiator / heating pipes
Drill holes two times larger than the diameter of the pipes. Remove a piece of the panel with a utility knife. Put the panel on one side of the pipes and the removed piece on the other side.
When angling is not possible
Remove the vertical locking part of the strip with a chisel, put applicable glue on the strip and push the panels horizontally together. Place some spacers between last board and the wall.