PLUZ SPC WARRANTY
Pluz SPC carries a limited 5 years warranty for products adhere to proper usage and maintenance conditions.
a. Joint Integrity :
Pluz SPC warrants that the locking system contained in our product (SPC Flooring) will not fail during the period of the warranty.
b. Manufacturing Defect :
Pluz SPC warrants that our SPC Flooring will be free from manufacturing defects during the period of the warranty.
What Is Excluded From These Warranties?
None of the distributors, retailers, or employees has the authority to alter the exclusions under any of our warranties.
The warranty only covers products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for which it was intended for, but only if it has been properly installed and operated according to the installation and maintenance procedures.
We exclude and shall not be liable for any repairs or replacements that may be required due to physical abuse of the product, misuse, alterations or modifications made to the product, improper handling, ordinary wear and tear, damage caused by installation or practices that are inconsistent and/or contrary to our recommendations, damage resulting from accident or causes not within the control of our company.
Our limited warranties constitute the only express warranties for the product purchased. For all non-consumer products, all warranties other than our limited warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, will not be covered.
General Terms and Conditions for SPC Flooring
- Warranties apply to hidden defects that were not visible before or during the installation of the SPC Flooring. Material installed with visible defects is considered accepted by the consumer.
- When the flooring is replaced, only new materials from the current product range at the time of the claim will be supplied by the distributor or retailer. There will be no other form of compensation than this 1 to 1 replacement.
- Under joint integrity warranty, open joints of 0.2mm or less are not considered a defect. Improper installation, lack of continuous climate control or obstructions creating pinch points are specifically excluded by this warranty.
- Intentional abuse, abnormal use or conditions in any way is not covered under these warranties. “Intentional abuse is any use of the flooring that is unreasonable considering the normal and expected uses of SPC, such as moving appliances across the floor without adequate protection Abnormal use or conditions” includes, but is not limited to, damage from smoke, fire, storms or floods or other casualty events; damage caused by negligence or improper alterations of the original manufactured product.
- These warranties do not apply to minor colour, shape or texture variations between samples or printed colour photography and the actual material.
- These warranties exclude damage to walls, subfloors, furniture and fixtures, trims, underlayment, mouldings or anything not related to SPC Flooring. Also, any damage caused by mould and mildew growth is not covered under these warranties.
- These warranties do not apply to damage from exposure to extreme heat or sunlight exposure, dryness, or stains as a result of chemical or industrial products (other than recommended cleaning products). Window coverings should be used during periods of intense sunlight to avoid intense heating of flooring products.
- Damage caused by hydrostatic pressure (pressure exerted by moisture or liquid under the floor that is transmitted to the surface) or other conditions that result in liquid or moisture below the floor is not covered under these warranties.
- Installation related errors is excluded under these warranties. Material must be checked carefully for defects before and during installation and under sufficient lighting. Products with visible defects must not be installed under any circumstances. Customer must inform in writing of such defects within 15 days. After this time has elapsed, no further claims will be accepted.
ORIGINAL PURCHASE EVIDENCE MUST BE PRESENTED DURING CLAIM PROCESS.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR RECEIPT FROM THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER. RECEIPTS MUST BE PRESENTED IN THE EVENT OF A WARRANTY CLAIM IN ORDER TO VERIFY DATE AND PROOF OF PURCHASE TO RESOLVE ANY PROBLEMS THAT MAY OCCUR.